Monday, September 17, 2007

Bored...bored and even more bored, week 3 with a broken foot

I am officially sick of being house bound.
I want to go back to work.
I want to go shopping...even a supermarket would be great.
I want to use the stairs on my feet, not bottom.


Things I have watched to relieve the boredom

The Note book, why did I wait so long. A wonderful movie.

Georgia Rules, I picked this up for Georgia last month. She gave it back to me saying it wasn't suitable after five minutes.
Whoa...she was right.
It was highlighted as being from the makers of the princess diaries...which was a LOVELY movie. I enjoyed this movie, but is not a kids movie at all.

All the movies we purchase here have a R rating, even Thomas the Tank Engine, so I tend to go by the words etc on the cover. I am going to have to be a bit more careful.

Waiting to be watched:- it would take far to long to list, so some highlights

Half of latest season of
  • House
  • Grey's anatomy
  • Brothers and sisters
  • Dirt
  • Ugly Betty
  • Supernatural
  • All of Micheal Moore's movies
  • Borat
I can't even think of the rest of them...a DVD costs under a dollar here...so I have plenty.
I just can't sit/lie still enough to watch them.

No comments: