Sunday, September 23, 2007

Broken ankle update...I can hobble!

The plaster is off......."it"

Yippee.

The cast came off on Monday night and Wednesday was the day of first steps.

I ventured out of the house on Thursday for Bahasa Indonesian lessons....and then spent Friday with an ice pack recovering.

Today (Sunday) I ventured afar....I made it to Pondok Indah Mall,


Oh the joy to get out after over three weeks inside.


I didn't shop, just had a lovely facial with my friend T.

It was divine to get out, the facial wasn't bad either.

Shadow Beauty Treatments by Janssen
Mall 2 Level 2 # 238 021 7592 0536


Tomorrow was to be my first day back at work...unfortunately Chelsea and Ben have come down with high fevers accompanied by copious amounts of vomit and ....well lets just say their whole body are releasing toxins........

So as we have no one to look after them
(Sari/nanny gone, long story..................................)

I will be looking after the poor little darlings AT HOME!!!!!!

I was REALLY looking forward to going back to work......maybe Tuesday?


Another exciting improvement has been my ability to transverse the stairs ON MY FEET!!!!!
I was extremely difficult/tedious to go up and down the stairs using my arms.........Marble tiled stairs are hard and leave bruises....LOL


I am really trying to get my ankle into shape as we have a 10 day holiday coming up in Singapore......GJ has refused to push/carry me around the Zoo and shopping malls.....

2 comments:

brad said...

Good news :-)

Has it been three weeks already? I'm sure it by faster for me than for you. Take it easy on your recovering ankle.

Anonymous said...

Looks like GJ gets a break now, not waiting on you hand and FOOT!!!
Ha.